No matter what
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Yo Band! :) How was today's practice? Celebration and Song's not easy huh? Well, that's our SYF choice piece for next year so it can't be easy... But I believe in you! I believe that we can get a Silver next year! Getting Gold would not be easy given that we got Bronze last year, but nevertheless, it is possible, so I want every one of you to aim for that Gold! (My favourite colour, whee~! Haha) And besides, we aim for Gold not just because of the possibility, also because when you aim for the sky, you fall among the clouds ^_^ So, if you aim for the clouds only and you fall, then you'll fall on the cement floor -.- Ouch, that's gonna hurt, so, moral of the story is? Aim for the sky? No, because the clouds cannot take your weight. Aim for above the sky, aim for the universe so that if we fall, we'll float because there's no gravity! :D Haha! We can do it, just believe in yourself ok? Believe in US :)
And not to forget the Hong Kong trip in December this year! It's very soon it you haven't noticed. There's not much time left till then. Disneyland's where people from all over the world go, and it's crowded, so don't make us an international embarrassment! :O
And of course, none of us could forget, today's incident where some of us went to keep instruments while Ms Deepa was talking to Josiah and apparently she hadn't finished addressing the whole band -.- Hey, I know you all didn't do it purposely and had no intention of being rude. So don't be sad because Mr Yeo scolded us, because your Band Major believes you even though you didn't talk back to him. I'll protect you all in my report ok! :) Hope there's some comfort in reading this (if anyone even reads -.-) because no matter what, I will still love you all Band! ^_^ We'll overcome all odds together, stay together and succeed together no matter what obstacles there'll be :) Because we are NAS BAND!
~Shi Ying (will always be there to help you Band!) (this is actually the name I'm using)














