The only thing hindering you is you
Friday, September 3, 2010
Yo Band! So how do you find yesterday's Music In The City performance? I'm quite sure you all don't think much of it, but I won't tell you to work hard, stop slacking bla bla bla... because if you were going to, I wouldn't have to tell you. Anyway, during the September holidays, we have 2 practices only, Monday & Wednesday (6 and 8 Sep) 8-12pm :) And don't forget, as Mdm Yanti said this morning, there are 20 of us whom Mr Yeo has signed up for the workshop at Anglo-Chinese JC. The workshop is also on Monday 2-5.30pm. Don't complain! It's a privilege and you're lucky Mr Yeo chose you! ^_^ The school pays for the workshop for us, so appreciate it because that's about the only things you'll normally get from the school. See you tomorrow at 8am, I'm not going to tell you not to be late or not to skip practice ._.
~Rebecca (is going to stop using this name...:) )














